Chocolate Trail Packages
Turn the Chocolate Trail into a Chocolate Getaway with one of our Chocolate Packages. Come for the chocolate but stay for the antique shopping, bustling boutiques, local cuisine and so much more. The chocolate experience extends to your lodging preferences with cozy accommodations ranging from hotels, bed and breakfasts, cottages and cabins. An additional welcome, each package offers a special chocolate treat in addition to those you’ll receive along the Chocolate Trail.
Indulge yourself for one night in a luxurious king size guest room; with two antique saucers (yours to keep) filled with chocolate mousse and/or hot chocolate. Overnight stay includes breakfast.
- $145/night + tax (double occupancy), stay a second night for an additional $135.
Good at the following lodging facilities:
Philip W. Smith B&B, 2039 E. Main St., Richmond, IN 47374, 800-966-8972, www.pwsmithbnb.com
Campbell Inn, 2019 E. Main St., Richmond, IN 47374, 800-966-8972
Enjoy Richmond’s only full service hotel while you explore Wayne County’s Chocolate Trail. Package includes a chocolate treat, grab & go breakfast, complimentary upgrade to a suite (based on availability), and a welcome gift.
- $135 + tax (Jan. 1—Dec 30)
- $99 + tax per additional nights (no additional amenities)
Come experience a chocolate adventure in Richmond and Wayne County and you night will be filled with sweet dreams. You chocolate filled adventure package includes inviting guest rooms, Abbott's Chocolate Candy (locally made), fitness center, and a grab and go breakfast.
- $139 + tax (May 1- Oct. 31)
- $115 + tax (Nov. 1- April 30)
Rate based on 2 queens, up to 4 guests.
Hampton Inn, 455 Commerce Rd., Richmond, IN 47374, 765-966-5200
Begin your Chocolate Trail getaway with Wickersham family’s famous German Chocolate Pie (made locally for 60 years). Your package includes a private guest room with access to living room, dining room, kitchen and public sitting areas; plus melt-in-your-mouth bedtime Ghyslain chocolates for sweet dreams. Enjoy a delightful continental breakfast featuring homemade chocolate custard to start your day off right.
- $95 + tax (queen, shared bath, up to 2 guests)
- $105 + tax (king, shared bath, up to 2 guests)
- $145 + tax (king, private bath, up to 2 guests)
- $180 + tax (2 bedroom suite with private bath, up to 5 guests)
Additional chocolate experience available:
- Wicks’s Pies Tour, Winchester, IN - Available Tuesday and Wednesday during April - June and September - October (6 person minimum). Free
Located in historic Cambridge City with more than a dozen antiques shops, gift shops and restaurants within 3 blocks. You’ll stay in a fully equipped loft, in a newly refurbished 1885 commercial building that sits directly on the Old National Road (U.S. 40). Awaiting for you upon check in will be a bottle of wine, delicious chocolate treats from King’s Café, and a gift bag including Cambridge City discounts. Both lofts are located on the 2nd floor and are not handicap accessible.
- $149 + tax (up to 2 guests per night)
- $125 + tax per night (up to 2 guests for 2nd night rate)
Relax your worries away with chocolate! Spend your time munching and re-energizing at a quaint cottage on the edge of town. The entire 1800 sq/ft cottage and private woods are yours for exploring including a basket full of miniature chocolate and chocolate ice cream from Ullery’s Homemade Ice Cream Shop.
- $140 + tax per night (up to 2 guests)
- $160 + tax per night (up to 4 guests)
- $180 + tax per night (up to 6 guests)
Enjoy the peaceful surroundings on a private estate in the historic Quaker Hill neighborhood. You’ll be steps away from a trailhead that leads to nature preserve trails and a beautiful waterfall. Your package includes a box of chocolates and a bottle of wine. The cabin offers a private hot tub and pool (during season.)
- $115/night + tax (up to 4 guests; $10 additional per person. Up to 12 guests. No holidays)
- $135/night + tax (up to 4 guests, 2 night minimum on weekdays. No holidays)
- $185/night + tax (up to 4 guests; 2 night minimum on weekends. No holidays)