Put your creativity and imagination to use as you design your very own Fairy Pumpkin House! Prizes awarded for the winning designs in each age group!
Contest Rules & Registration:
- Pumpkins must be carved. Paint and accessories may be added to embellish the design.
- Entries must be completed before bringing to the Welcome Center. They must be free standing or on a base if needed.
- ONLY battery operated candles allowed.
- One winner per household.
- Do not put name on entry. A number will be assigned to each entry.
- You may pre-register before October 14th at the Welcome Center or via www.visitrichmond.org but not required.
- Entries must be delivered to the Welcome Center during October 14th-October 22nd, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. (Sundays 10 a.m.-4 p.m.)
- Judging will be done by Welcome Center guests during October 21st– October 27th, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. If there is a tie, 3 judges from the Welcome Center will
- One vote per person per day.
- Announcement of winners will be Tuesday, October 30th. Winners need not be present to win. We will notify you via the contact number listed on the registration.
- No entry fee.
- Three prizes will be awarded. One adult prize (ages 18 & up), one youth prize (ages 13-17), and one child prize (ages 6-11).
- By entering the contest, you allow the Wayne County Convention & Tourism Bureau to post name of the contestant winner and photos on their website, social media, and other media outlets.
- Entries must be picked up by Friday, November 2nd between 9 a.m. & 5 p.m. or they become Welcome Center property.